Tuesday, January 18, 2011

****NEWS FLASH**** Waldo has been spotted!


We are happy to report that Waldo

has been spotted in several locations

around the Hanover area.



Stiches and pins, stiches and pins                            
Where I am hiding you'll find no fins
Yarn, beads and glue
There are plenty for you
Or perhaps it's a cake
that you need to make!


 


A tisket a tasket there are
Giant grapes in my basket.
The fruit is on one end and I'm on the other
Perhaps you can tell me just where is the butter?

While you are here, you won't want to miss out
on the chance to see my friend who is lounging about.
A coffee or latte and then there's wi-fi
Go on over and don't miss the chance to say hi.













Some ice cream, a new tent or maybe new shoes
I'm trying to figure out just which I could use.
I'd pay less for shoes than I would for a tent
but perhaps a good sundae is money well spent.
So I'll sit in the hall while you search the ______.



 


 


 




You may look high or you may look lowe
But whatever you do, don't move too slow
Toys are toys and men are men
So come and look for me and my friend.
He'll be at one end
and I'll be at the other.
A wall or some carpet, just what should he build
I can't think about it, because I've got a spill.




 































It's in the North and not the South
and has a super store to fill your mouth.
The smiley always has the nack
For rolling those prices back
Inside this large store
There's a greeter by the door
Proceed to see what you'll find in the middle
Perhaps a pitcher, a pan or even a griddle.



 



                     IMPOSTERS!                        
 

                                                                                                                     



 
 
 









 


 







12 comments:

  1. How dare you call us imposters, we are not imposters! The only thing we're guilty of is going to Giant at the wrong time. lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's idea was this? They are amazing ... =WIN. It looks like you had a fantastic time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of the funnest things I have ever done! (even more than refereeing the Paper Plate Table Hockey) I feel sorry for all the people who weren't Waldo...I can imagine them when they got home: "Honey, the weirdest thing just happened to me at Giant..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's Waldo was crazy. I loved it. I beleive this was my favorite event this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow haha !
    poor people who didnt know about the Waldo game....

    im sure they where alittle scared with people walking around stalking them while they shop just to see if they where the right Waldo....

    haha just sayin <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't call them imposters, stalkers is a better word for it!!!-LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A couple of people looked at us like we were weird......I think Dustin had the best costume amd Mr. Brian had the best hiding spot.......♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea, my group had a hard time with Dustin:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, we really had a hard time at Giant...I think it's kind of ironic that Mr. Brian was looking at a shower door that said "EZ find"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was super awesome!!!! I can't wait til next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. im with carey , i cant wait eather :)
    that was really awesome..... <3

    ReplyDelete