Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lion and tigers and KIDS ..... OH MY!

Here's some pics from our Childcare Service Night! 


Prepping some crafts



Getting the obstacle course ready

 





Then for some SHARKS ....




 
 










                                                                                              
                THE SCOOTERS WERE A BIG HIT!





 


Some other playtime ....




The hotwheels were very popular too ....


 





 









 



SNACK TIME!!





Banjo .... "snack for ME?"
 
 
 








Will we ever forget Larry's Monkey song??  "If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey ....








AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!


4 comments:

  1. I agree with Crystal the pics are great. I missed everyone Wednesday and Saturday :(
    But, I can't wait until the Christmas program this Saturday. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun, especially the movie :D I think I enjoyed that as much as the kids did. HAHAH.

    Daisey, we missed you too! But I cannot wait to see you on Saturday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a blast! (Although you probably would not be able to get me away from the LEGOs)

    ReplyDelete